Pulsar Crypto Removal System (CRS) when added to your filtration system works as a clarifier as well as a crypto protector. By increasing the filter's capacity to capture crypto oocysts it also catches all the other dirt and debris that could make the pool cloudy.
Pulsar CRS is not a sanitizer and should not be used in place of any EPA registered sanitizer. Pulsar CRS should be used in conjunction with a proper sanitizer as another layer of protection in a total risk management program. Pulsar CRS works by trapping microorganisms such as Cryptosporidium in stable flocs that are carried to the filter media and then filtered out.
CRS Benefits Include:
- Acheive up to 99% Crypto removal
- Improves efficacy of UV Systems
- Improves water clarity and safety
- Reduces fouling of controller probes
- Affordable Crypto Treatment
- Available in 5 and 55 gallon kits