SwimLine is Aquionics's new and improved generation of UV water treatment systems engineered for any aquatic application. Powered by technology from aquatics disinfection expert Hanovia, the SwimLine incurs lower capital and operating costs than comparable UV systems.
The SwimLine contains features designed to reduce operating costs by eliminating wasted power and materials. Power Stepping™ technology is included standard, and allows facilities to cut power consumption by limiting operation to only what is needed to maintain the required disinfection level. The system's controller provides UV monitoring to alert for low UV, power failures or other changes. An input is also available to allow connection to a chemical controller, further reducing total operating costs.
The Hanovia UVLux™ broad spectrum UV lamps used in the SwimLine range feature the latest technology in medium pressure lamps and optimal efficiency. The system also incorporates an automatic quartz sleeve wiping system that reduces maintenance and extends lamp life.
Benefits of Aquionics UV:
- Hanovia offers over 80 years experience
- Minimal space requirement
- Proven performance worldwide (over 800 swimming pool references)
- Aquionics systems do not require daily maintenance
- Simple and easy to maintain
- Treats full recirculating flow
- Systems approved by NSF and the French Ministry of Health
***Available in select areas only***